The Presentation Instructions of IPVS2018 are as follows，
1. The speech includes 12min presentation and 3min Q & A.
2. The text and speech must be in English.
3. Please submit your PPT on site when you register in Chongqing during 10th-11th June .
4. The presentation slides should be made in Microsoft PowerPoint with Widescreen (16:9) format.
5. The Scientific Program will be post in our official website later and you can find the arrangement for the session that you belong to.
1. Poster size must be 120 cm high by 90 cm wide. This is the space allocated on the poster boards for your poster. Please do not exceed the space allotted.
2. Each poster should have a heading, (title, authors, institution, etc.).
3. All text must be in English.
4. All text lettering, photographs and diagrams should be large enough to be legible at a distance of 1.0m. The abstract should be part of the poster presentation.
5. A small portrait of the presenting author as part of the poster will greatly assist viewers in locating or identifying the author during the meeting.
6. Please prepare the printed poster, as we will not provide the printing service.
Time for poster presentation：
1. Please paste your poster at 9:00-17:00 in 10th,June .
2. Presenting authors are REQUIRED to be present by their poster and available to discuss their work during the coffee break/poster viewing time.
3. The authors are encouraged to take away posters by 1:00 pm on June 14th.
If you have any question, please contact us: email@example.com.
Scientific Committee of IPVS 2018